Mobile App / Social Media Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join our friendly team at INVSTR. We are looking for a social media specialist to come in as the new Social Media and Community manager.
If you want to work in a fast paced ever evolving business then please do apply and we shall let you know if you are the right match for the role.
More about who we are! Invstr is an award-winning mobile platform which helps everyone learn how to become a great investor in a fun and easy way. Our mission is to make finance social by democratising access to financial information and empowering everyone to take charge of their financial future.
Community Manager objective: maximise the amount of time users spend in app and the number of things they do across the games, content and social areas
- Post & promote invstr marketing campaigns in app
- Post & promote invstr content in app
- Promote game winners and performance in app
- Use ‘OOV’ invstr admin tool to segment and target groups of users or individuals in app
- Manage posting of daily polls in app
- Work closely with University Marketing Manager and campus ambassadors
- Have 1000+ followers on Twitter
- Highly literate with technology and social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Fintech experience.
- A passion for mobile apps and experience in social media
- A practical and applied understanding of financial markets, personal finance and economics
- Experience creating and posting email campaigns
- Experience managing problems within a community
- Strong understanding of scheduling tools such as Hootsuite or TweetDeck
- Facebook Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Zoho CRM
- Salary 30-40k.
- Join a fast paces and growing global business.
- Working in an environment that is open, creative and collaborative.
- Be part of a firm that promises to help each individual reach their full potential with constructive feedback on performance.