Social Media and Community Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join us at INVSTR as the new Social Media and Community manager.
We are an award-winning mobile platform which helps everyone learn how to become a great investor in a fun and easy way. Our mission is to make finance social by democratising access to financial information and empowering everyone to take charge of their financial future.
Community Manager objective: maximise the amount of time users spend in app and the number of things they do across the games, content and social areas
- Post & promote invstr marketing campaigns in app
- Post & promote invstr content in app
- Promote game winners and performance in app
- Use ‘OOV’ invstr admin tool to segment and target groups of users or individuals in app
- Manage posting of daily polls in app
- Work closely with University Marketing Manager and campus ambassadors
Marketing objectives: Use the marketing engine to automate engagement of app users
- Create and define rules based on desired activity and actual activity
- Manage notifications to users
- Have 1000+ followers on Twitter
- Highly literate with technology and social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Fintech experience.
- A passion for mobile apps and experience in social media
- A practical and applied understanding of financial markets, personal finance and economics
- Experience creating and posting email campaigns
- Experience managing problems within a community
- Strong understanding of scheduling tools such as Hootsuite or TweetDeck
- Facebook Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Zoho CRM
- Salary 30-40k.
- Join a fast paces and growing global business.
- Working in an environment that is open, creative and collaborative.
- Be part of a firm that promises to help each individual reach their full potential with constructive feedback on performance.